Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 2009

I have four teeth now, I'm getting so big!!!

Sweet Springs Reserve, looking towards Morro Rock. We went to college not far from here. Such a peaceful place.

Loving my babies.


Daddy and Hannah with the lighthouse in the background.


Elephant Seals

YES, Those are all elephant seals laying on the beach. They come every year to the beaches just north of San Simeon on the California Coast. Hannah my animal lover, was in ahh. All of the babies had been born, and it was just the start of there next mating season.

2 comments:

angie said...

How fun! That would amazing to see that so close to home.

Carrie said...

Hey!!! I just found your link on Catherine McNaughton's blog! How fun! it's been way too long, we need to catch up, but this summer is crazy until the third week of July! Are you doing anything fun this summer? We either have family here or are going to family.